- Yield : One 9" pie | 1個9"批
Ingredients | 材料 :
900g Potato (2 lbs)
2 eggs (110g), slightly beaten
salt & dark pepper
Steps | 做法 :
- Greese a 9" glass pie pan.
- Preheat oven to 220°C 20 minutes before baking.
- Grate potatoes and onion, drain in a colander. (less wet the ingredients, more crispy the crust)
- Mix grated potatoes and onion with salt, pepper and 2 eggs.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, brush crush with a thin layer of oil, put back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes until it becomes crispy.
Related posts | 相關食譜 :
Broccoli and Cheese Pie in Crispy Potato Crust