綠茶紅豆蛋糕 ~ 滲出綠茶紅豆香!
Green tea red bean cake, tasty!
200g Cake flour, sieved | 低根麵粉，過篩
5g Green tea powder, sieved | 綠茶粉，過篩
3/4 teaspoon baking powder | 泡打粉 3/4茶匙，過篩
120g Unsalted butter, room temperature | 無鹽牛油 (室溫回溫)
80g Milk, room temperature | 鮮奶 (室溫)
70g Red sugar | 紅糖
2 Eggs, beaten (100-110g) | 雞蛋 2只
1/8 teaspoon salt | 鹽 1/8 茶匙
1/8 portion Red bean paste (60g) | 1/8 份紅豆餡 (Steps | 做法)
Steps | 做法 :
- Weigh ingredients, prepare red bean paste (Steps) in advance.
- Beat egg in a small bowl inside a small pot of hot water until beaten egg in body temperature.
- Scrape butter with a wooden spoon until creamy, add red sugar and salt, scrape and mix well; add beaten egg from (2) in portions, whisk well after each addition.
- Preheat oven to 210C 20 minutes before baking.
- Add 1/3 sieved powder (A), 1/3 portion milk, whisk well until smooth.
- Add remaining milk, whisk well until incorporated.
- Add remaining sieved powder (A) and 50g red bean paste (keep 10g for use later).
- Scraper well until completely mixed.
- Pour batter into a mold with baking parchment, level until even, sprinkle remaining red bean paste on top.
- Bake at 190C for about 30 min until a tester comes out clean. Take out, let cool.