Yogurt Cake tastes like pancake !
乳酪蛋糕，伴蜜糖共吃食，味似 pancake !
- Yield : One 20 x 20 x 2cm cake
Ingredients | 材料 :
220g Cake flour, sieved
1/2 teaspoon baking powder, sieved
60g Dark brown sugar (light sweet version)
150g Melted unsalted butter
100g Yogurt, natural taste
2 pcs Egg, beaten
1/4 pc Lemon zest
Steps | 做法 :
- Preheat oven to 200C 20 minutes before baking. Line baking parchment on mold, prepare melted butter and lemon zest.
- Beat egg on top of warm-hot water. Add sugar in portions, whisk well after each addition. Add yogurt, mix well.
- Transfer (2) to a mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter (not hot, warm is ok) in portions, mix well after each addition.
- Add sieved flour and baking powder in portions, whisk well after each addition.
- Add lemon zest.
- Pour to mold, level to even.
- Bake in preheated oven and adjust it to 180C, bake for about 30 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Take out from mold, let cool on rack.
- Serve, opt to put little honey on top of cake pieces.