New trial Cheesecake with pineapple & desiccated coconut !
- Yield : One 7" cake
Ingredients | 材料 :
200g Cream cheese
80g Sour cream
20g Whipping cream
50g Caster sugar
10g Corn starch
1 egg, beaten (around 60g)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 pieces round pineapple, cut to mouthful-size
1 teaspoon desiccated coconut
Steps | 做法 :
- Line baking parchment on round detachable mold. Wrap 2 layers of aluminum foil around outside and bottom of the mold.
- Preheat oven to 190C 20 minutes before baking.
- Leave cream cheese and sour cream until room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add sour cream and whipping cream, beat until smooth.
- Add beaten egg in portions, beat until mixed.
- Add lemon juice, beat until smooth.
- Add sieved corn starch, beat and mix well.
- Put in pineapple pieces, shred little desiccated coconut on top.
- Bake in preheated oven and reduce it to 170C, bake for 15 minutes.
- Add hot water on baking tray, continue baking in 150C for 20 minutes more.
- Take out, let cool. Fridge for a few hours, or overnight.
- Cut to slices, serve with coffee!